Grade Cards - Grade Cards are going home today.
Reading- We will be starting character traits in our guided reading groups next week.
Math- We are starting measurement in math. This is part of the time unit also so the kids will have telling time peppered in our math assignments also. Please continue to practice telling time to the nearest 5 minutes, and telling time using the terms a quarter past, quarter to, and half past.
Writing- Informational writing will continue to be the focus for a few more weeks.
Social Studies- We are starting our economics unit now. The kids are going to be earning daily dollars that will be used in our final project for this unit. I think the kids are going to love this unit!
Yearbook on line orders deadline have been extended with a price of $15 until Tuesday, January 14th. Below is the link to the address:
Snow Make-Up Days:1. Monday January 20th - Full Day with Students
2. Friday February 14th - 1/2 Day with Students - Full Day for Staff
3. Monday February 17th - Full Day with Students
4. Friday April 18th - Full Day with Students
5. Monday April 21st - Full Day with Students
6. Thursday May 22nd - Full Day with Students
7. Friday May 23rd
Have a great weekend!